Outsourcing your digital marketing campaign is a major decision for the brand, and it makes sense to compare at least a few companies before choosing one. Not all claims made by various agencies are true, so you have to look beyond the obvious good things. In this post, we are discussing more on how you can compare various digital agencies Singapore based on critical pointers.
- Review their work profile. Check the range of projects a company has handled so far, and we are talking of scale and nature of campaigns and not merely the number. Make sure that the agency has some experience of handling clients with a similar profile as yours.
- Ask for references. If a digital marketing company has been around for more than five years, they must have enough clients, and they will never shy away from sharing references. Call up their existing and previous clients to know their experience.
- Seek a detailed plan. The whole process of digital marketing comprises of varied elements, such as SEO, search engine marketing, social media marketing and online reputation management. You have to check if the agency has a concrete plan in place, and they should be willing to discuss the process.
- Discuss the budget. Contrary to what many small brands and startups believe, digital marketing doesn’t have to be about big budgets. You can pretty much work around a definitive scale per month, and a reliable agency will explain the costs and how you can work around the available resources.
- Check if they can handle web design. The success of your online marketing plan depends largely on the website, and if that agency can also handle web design, it is an added advantage. Ask for a website audit, which is usually offered for free.
Check online now to find the best-rated digital marketing agencies near you!